AP Test Registration 2022
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION AND DIRECTIONS BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING:
IMPORTANT TESTING AND PAYMENT INFORMATION:
- I agree that I will pay $95 per exam
- I acknowledge I will not receive a refund, under any circumstances, if my student misses the exam session for which he or she was registered for.
- If my student voluntarily decides to skip his or her exams after completing the registration process, I understand that I will not receive a refund.
- I have checked the IB and AP exam calendar to make sure that there are no conflicts between IB and AP tests at the same time. If there is a conflict, I will email Mr. Lancaster regarding the conflict.
- I understand that all registrations are final and payment must be made at the time of registration.
If your family qualifies for the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program, please contact Eric Lancaster at firstname.lastname@example.org - there is a reduced rate for AP Exams for students who qualify.
TO SIGN UP FOR AP EXAMS:
STEP 1 - MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR AP CLASSROOM CODE - LISTED BELOW
STEP 2 - CLICK BELOW TO REGISTER THROUGH ADVANCED PLACEMENT
STEP 3 - CLICK BELOW TO PAY FOR YOUR AP EXAM(S)
AP Calculus AB
AP Calculus AB - EXAM ONLY CODE KAMSC
AP Calculus BC
AP Computer Science A
AP Computer Science Principles
AP English Language and Composition
AP English Literature and Composition
AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism
AP Physics C: Mechanics
AP Psychology- AP Psych
AP Statistics AP Stats Chris Czuk
AP Statistics EXAM ONLY CODE KAMSC
AP United States Government and Politics Fall Semester Robert Coon; James Lait
AP United States Government and Politics Spring Semester Robert Coon; James Lait
AP Exam Registration Page and Link to Pay for Your AP Exams