Portage Central Exams
2019 IB & AP Test Schedule
IB Exam Scores & Transcripts
AP Test Registration - May 2019
Indicates required field
Parent/Guardian Name (person who is paying for tests)
Eligible for free or reduced lunch?
Total Number of Exams Registering for ($94 per test). If free/reduced lunch, please register online but do not pay online, instead take a check (made to PPS) or cash to Mr. Lancaster, $53 per test.
Computer Science A
English Language and Comp.
English Literature and Comp.
Government and Politics: U.S.
Physics 1: Algebra-Based
Physics 2: Algebra-Based
Physics C: Mechanics
Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism
Computer Science Principles
Please read these thoroughly
1. I will pay $94 per AP test ($53 if free/reduced lunch). All exam fees are non-refundable.
2. I understand that AP tests need to be taken at the scheduled time. If a student is unavailable at the scheduled time
late-testing arrangements need to be made with Mr. Lancaster prior to March 17, 2019. There will be an additional late
testing fee of $45 for students who need a late AP test (unless a conflict with an IB test). Please notify Mr. Lancaster of all conflicts by email.
3. I understand I will not receive a refund if a student misses a scheduled AP test.
4. I understand that all registrations are final and payments must be made on or before 3/17/19.
5. If I am a free/reduced lunch student I will send an email to Mr. Lancaster (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make arrangements for the $53 per test fee.
I understand that after I submit, I will be directed to RevTrak to make payment for AP Exams. Click on High Schools, and select Portage Central High School, then select CHS AP Exam Fees to pay, unless I am a free/reduced lunch student.
I will contact Mr. Lancaster (email@example.com) by email if there is a date/time conflict with an IB Test,
and a late test needs to be arranged.
Do you receive testing accommodations through the college board?
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.